Happy New Year y`all!
Hope you had a lovely holiday break and are ready to rock this 2018!
This year I´ve decided to have only one new year resolution so I can easy stick to it, no excuses! And that resolution is to commit to share with you at least one post a week. This 2018 I really want to see my blog raising up and that can only come with work and commitment, and with the help of my lovely friend and photographer Karen Lohana, of course, who is behind the lenses most of the time – thanks Karen!
I also have some content of my trips from 2017 that I will be gradually sharing with you on the coming weeks. 2017 was such a great year and I feel really grateful that I got to travel to so many beautiful places. Let´s just hope 2018 will be the same.
The look that I bring you today can be also called my weekend uniform. So easy and effortlessly. Here are the steps to create the ultimate effortless look:
- Get some skinny jeans (your choice of ripped jeans or classic ones).
- Throw in a baggy or oversize jumper (looks great with skinny jeans).
- Now step up on some boots (I tend to wear heeled ones as I´m short).
- Add an oversize coat (great to balance the shape with skinny jeans).
- Get that a statement bag or party bag that will raise your outfit to the next level.
- Finally, time to add some bling bling, get that jewel power out!
Et voilà! You´ve got your weekend uniform – comfy and stylish, your confidence will show up.
Let me know what you think of this look and if you too have a weekend or daily uniform.
Hope you like it!
PS: Links to some of the clothes from this look are on my 21 Buttons profile
Jeans: Topshop Sweater: French Connection Coat: Bimba y Lola Scarf: Urban Outfitters Belt: Polo Ralph Lauren Bag: Channel via Handbag Clinic Shoes: Vagabond
Links to the clothes on my 21Buttons profile
Photos by Karen Lohana